The Breitenfeldt Group is here to educate and advise on many different insurance options for seniors. Please check out our local meetings calendar for the event nearest your location.
Roadmap to Medicare Meetings
Preparing for Social Security and Medicare can be an anxious time and many people would appreciate a little guidance.
- How and when do I enroll?
- What about Medicare Supplements in Minnesota?
- When should I start collecting Social Security benefits?
- How does my coverage through work/spouse’s work affect my Medicare?
- What is the penalty for delaying Medicare Part B enrollment?
- How does Medicare impact my retirement planning?
- Do I need a prescription plan?
- Do I have enough coverage? Not enough?
“Roadmap to Medicare and Social Security” can be your key to mapping your way through this important transition.
Our short group presentation provides you with the opportunity to discuss your personal situation with an experienced advisor. This is an informational event with no sales and there is no charge for our services. Take advantage of the opportunity to talk to a professional about your situation today.